Here are the 2019 Eisner Award winners, as related to AE format books, with the category and winner in bold. Congratulations to Scott Dunbier and John Lind.
If you’re unfamiliar with these please read the reviews: Bill Sienkiewicz’s Mutants and Moon Knights… and Assassins… Artifact Edition, and Will Eisner’s A Contract with God Curator’s Collection.
Best Archival Collection/Project—Comic Books
- Action Comics: 80 Years of Superman Deluxe Edition, edited by Paul Levitz (DC)
- Bill Sienkiewicz’s Mutants and Moon Knights… And Assassins… Artifact Edition, edited by Scott Dunbier (IDW)
- Dirty Plotte: The Complete Julie Doucet (Drawn & Quarterly)
- Madman Quarter Century Shindig, by Mike Allred, edited by Chris Ryall (IDW)
- Terry Moore’s Strangers in Paradise Gallery Edition, edited by Bob Chapman, Joseph Melchior, and Terry Moore (Abstract Studio/Graphitti Designs)
- Will Eisner’s A Contract with God: Curator’s Collection, edited by John Lind (Kitchen Sink/Dark Horse)
Best Publication Design
- A Sea of Love, designed by Wilfrid Lupano, Grégory Panaccione, and Mike Kennedy (Magnetic/Lion Forge)
- The Stan Lee Story Collector’s Edition, designed by Josh Baker (Taschen)
- The Temple of Silence: Forgotten Worlds of Herbert Crowley, designed by Paul Kepple and Max Vandenberg (Beehive Books)
- Terry Moore’s Strangers in Paradise Gallery Edition, designed by Josh Beatman/Brainchild Studios/NYC, (Abstract Studio/Graphitti Designs)
- Will Eisner’s A Contract with God: Curator’s Collection, designed by John Lind (Kitchen Sink/Dark Horse)